- Oppl, S., Reisinger, F., Eckmaier, A., & Helm, C. (2017). A flexible online platform for computerized adaptive testing. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education. Springer, 14(1), pp 1-21.
- Oppl, S., & Hoppenbrouwers, S. (2016). Scaffolding Stakeholder-centric Enterprise Model Articulation. Proc. of the IFIP WG 8.1 Working Conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling. LNBIP vol. 267, pp 133-147. Springer.
- Oppl, S., Stary, C., & Vogl, S. (2016). Recognition of paper-based conceptual models captured under uncontrolled conditions. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine-Systems, in press.
- Oppl, S. (2016). Evaluation of collaborative modeling processes for knowledge articulation and alignment. Information Systems and E-Business Management, in press.
- Oppl, S. (2017). Supporting the collaborative construction of a shared understanding about work with a guided conceptual modeling technique. Group Decision and Negotiation, 26(2), pp 247-283.
- Oppl, S. and Alexopoulou, N. (2016). Linking natural modeling to techno-centric modeling for the active involvement of process participants in business process design. International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design, 7(2).
- Oppl, S. (2016). Articulation of work process models for organizational alignment and informed information system design. Information & Management, 53(5), 591–608.
- S. Oppl and C. Stary, “Facilitating shared understanding of work situations using a tangible tabletop interface,” in Behaviour and Information Technology, 33(6), pp.619-635, Taylor and Francis, 2013.